Golden Eagle Blades with Dynaite Carbide
The blades that changed the way the woodworking industry uses sawblades. These are the only blades ever to win the coveted Challengers Award at the International Woodworking Fair given for significant advancements in woodworking technology. Because they last 2 to 5 times longer than standard carbide blades, Golden Eagle blades are more economical than blades that cost less.
These are the longest lasting blades available; what you should know:
Click below for sizes and pricing.
- Dyanite carbide lasts 2 to 5 times longer than standard carbide.
- Runs coller to withstand the intense heat
- Holds a sharper edge and requires no special tooling to be resharpened.
- Thick, rugged plates especially suited to industrial cutting
- In configurations and grinds suitable for the most popular applications, including man-made materials.